Outra página para meus testes de Fotografia...

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Another layout for my Photography tests...


Quero documentar o que aprendo nos módulos do curso de Fotografia em iPhone (iPhone Photography Academy)... Então, continuo firme nas páginas, ainda usando o Project Life, por ser mais prático, rápido, e poder usar o iPhone - tudo pelo iPhone, na palmas das minhas mãos!!!
I want to document what I've learning in the iPhone Photography course modules (
iPhone Photography Academy)... So, I keep firm creating the pages, still using the Project Life, because it is practical, quick, and I can use the iPhone - everything in the iPhone, in the palms of my Hands!!!


Esta é a página que fiz para o Módulo 2, onde aprendi sobre Burst Mode, HDR e Panoramas no iPhone:
This is the page I created for Module 2, in which I learned about Burst Mode, HDR and Panoramic Photos in iPhone:

 

Para esta página, usei:
  • Project Life App
  • Kit Just Add Color Edition (dentro do App)
  • Kit Captured Life Themed Cards (dentro do App)
For this page, I used:
  • Project Life App
  • Just Add Color Edition kit (within the App)
  • Captured Life Themed Cards kit (within the App)

Até a próxima postagem!
See you on my next post!

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comentários/comments

Quem me acompanha...

CTs I designed for in the past:

Paper Planes Designs

Binty Designs

Chocolate Geranium Digital Design

4Studio Design.Works

AWP - Designs by Vicki

Natal Durante o Ano Todo