Soninho...

Thursday, July 06, 2017

A little nap...

Continuando a re-postar algumas páginas que mais gosto. Esta é uma foto antiga - Ela já tem mais de 10 anos... Meu filhotinho dormindo tranquilo. Que saudade...
Keeping on re-posting some of the pages I like the most... This is an old photo - It is more than 10 years old... My little son sleeping calm. How I miss it...


Kit Little Mister Wonderful, by Connie Prince
Kit For the Boys, ES Mega Kit
Basic Stitches, by Maria Designs
Basic Frames, by BCD
Paper Pack Basically Pastel, by Sherri Tierney
Template 9/3, by Angie Kovacs
Fonts: Angelina & Mistral

Obrigada por sua visita! Até a próxima postagem!
Thanks for stopping by! See you on the next post!

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comentários/comments

Quem me acompanha...

CTs I designed for in the past:

Paper Planes Designs

Binty Designs

Chocolate Geranium Digital Design

4Studio Design.Works

AWP - Designs by Vicki

Natal Durante o Ano Todo